What’s that you say… you want more music festival give-aways?
OK, how does a pair of tickets for Lovebox and a Nando’s feast for you and three friends (during the festival) sound?
Lovebox kicks off in London’s Victoria Park on Friday 18th July with one spicy line up, which includes performances from Chase and Status, M.I.A, Route 94 and the lovely Katy B.
If that wasn’t enough to get your taste buds going, our fully fledged meals-on-wheels, the Cock-O-Van, will also be at the festival serving up your favourite Nando’s dishes all weekend! And being Nando’s, we’ve also got a few treats up our sleeves for festival goers, but all will be revealed at Lovebox.
To be in with a chance to win, simply name the flavour of our new frozen yoghurt in the comments below – Pssst! Think Wimbledon. The winners will then be drawn at random and contacted by email.
Until then, make sure you take a look at the music section of our site where you can get all the info on #RuleTheRoost, feeding music and lots of other festival goodies!
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Competition closes at midday on Monday 14th July 2014.
2. The winners will be selected at random and notified via email by 5pm on Monday 14th July 2014.
3. The prize includes a pair of standard entry tickets to Lovebox on July 18th and July 19th and vouchers to be used at Nando’s Cock O Van at Lovebox only.
4. Please note that accommodation and/or travel costs are the responsibility of the winner and not offered as part of the competition prize.
5. All entrants and their accompanying partner must be over 18 – ID may be required.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. Winners that we can’t contact within ten working days by reasonable means to get their postal address to send out their prize will lose their entitlement.
8. Nando’s accepts no responsibility for any damage, lose, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered to you or any other person’s as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.