Whether you want a quick bite to eat while out and about or are unable to face the kitchen when en route home from the office, Nando’s takeaway is on hand. To let the internet get you dinner, all you need to do is:
1. Simply download the Nando’s App and register your details – don’t worry – this is just a one off!
2. Place your order – you can also save your favourite Nando’s meal to make it super quick next time
3. Select your collection time and location – based on whatever suits you
4. It’s then time to pay for your order (by credit or debit card or PayPal) – this will make sure there’s no messing around when you pop in to pick up your takeaway
5. Collection is quick and easy. All you need to do when you arrive at the restaurant is say hello to the one of the team in a red shirt – they’ll be expecting you!
6. We will then take your order number and add the final touches to your food – any chips will be freshly made when you arrive, (which may take a couple of minutes.)
7. Once your chips are done, you’re good to go and enjoy your takeaway where ever you fancy it!
See, it’s that easy. App, tap and away!