A tasty way to spice up your prawns! Serve with rice, pasta, veggies or salad.
King prawns (enough for two)
1 bottle Nando's Lime & Coriander Marinade
1) Marinade the prawns for 30 minutes in Nando`s Lime and Coriander PERi-PERi Marinade.
2) Grill the prawns until the flesh turns white and the meat is cooked through.
3) Serve immediately garnished with fresh lime wedges and coriander
White fish in a spicy rub, tossed with olives, tomatoes, red pepper and basil, foil baked to perfection
4 x 200g Firm, white fish fillets
25g (1 packet) Nando’s Hot Peri-Peri Seasoning Rub
1 Onion, roughly sliced
10ml (2 tsp) Garlic, crushed
2 Red peppers, seeded and sliced
8 – 10 Fresh basil leaves
10 Rosa tomatoes
10 Black olives
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 200°C.
2) Tear a large piece of foil and place it flat onto a surface.
3) Rub the fish with Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Seasoning Rub so that the fish is coated on both sides.
4) Top with onion, garlic, red peppers, basil leaves, tomatoes and olives.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Fold the foil to enclose the fish. Close any gaps to stop steam releasing from the parcel.
7) Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until fish is opaque and flaky in texture.
8) Remove fish from the foil and serve immediately with baby potatoes and topped with the remaining ingredients in the foil
Spicy seared tuna, marinated in lime
4 Tuna steaks
125ml (1/2 cup) Lime juice
15ml (1 tbsp) Olive Oil
25g (1 packet) Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Seasoning Rub
1) Pour the Lime juice over the tuna steaks and marinate for 20 minutes.
2) Mix sesame seeds and Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Seasoning Rub and roll each steak in the mixture to coat on both sides.
3) Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4) Grill the steaks for one minute on each side depending on the thickness of the steak.
5) Allow the fish to rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin slices.
6) Serve on a bed of fresh rocket or Asian noodles
Pink salmon fish cakes with PERi-PERi, wild herbs and garlic
1 can (220g) Pink salmon
2 Potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste
Nando’s Wild Herb and Garlic Seasoning Rub (to taste)
1 Medium onion, chopped fine
20ml (4tsp) Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Sauce
1 Jumbo egg
Butter for frying
1) Flake salmon into a large bowl and set aside.
2) Boil potatoes until soft. Drain and mash adding Nando’s Wild Herb and Garlic Seasoning Rub. Add onion, egg, Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Sauce and enough bread crumbs to absorb egg.
3) Add the salmon and mix very well to evenly distribute the fish.
4) Form mixture into equal sized cakes.
5) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
6) Heat butter in a heavy-based frying pan. Add fish cakes and fry in batches until golden brown in colour, turning frequently. Drain on paper towel.