It’s free delivery time again with Nando’s Delivery!
From Thursday 24th September - Sunday 4th October we’re offering free delivery on all PERi-PERi delivered to your place.
Free delivery is only available via delivery.nandos.co.uk, and for a limited time only so don’t hang about and get those hunger pangs seen too.
That’s right #NandosDelivers.
Now just try and think of something else!
Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the promotional offer of Free Delivery on your Nando's order ("Promotion"). In this Promotion, "Free Delivery" means a Qualifying Order for delivery, placed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will not be charged a delivery fee or a service fee. By taking part in this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to individual customers who are resident in the UK and Ireland and are aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion. The Promotion is not open to anyone placing orders for business or commercial purposes, or who has the intention of re-selling the order.
3. To qualify for this Promotion, you must place an order for delivery on www.nandos.co.uk https://delivery.nandos.co.uk or via the Nando’s app (the "Order Website") between 11:00 on Thursday 24th September 2020 and 23:59 on Sunday 4th October 2020 (the "Promotion Period"), such order being a "Qualifying Order".
4. All Qualifying Orders placed in accordance with the Promotion Terms and Conditions will receive Free Delivery. You can place multiple Qualifying Orders during the Promotional Period and each Qualifying Order will receive Free Delivery, subject to the Fair Use Limit in paragraph 10.
5. Any orders which are placed on the Order Website outside of the Promotional Period will not qualify for Free Delivery as part of the Promotion.
6. If the value of your order is below a minimum value, then an additional Small Order Fee charge, as identified during the ordering process, may also apply.
7. Free Delivery as part of the Promotion is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control or demand being greater than reasonably expected.
10. We want all of our customers to be able to take advantage of the Promotion. For that reason, each customer may only receive Free Delivery on a maximum of 8 Qualifying Orders per day (the "Fair Use Limit") in connection with this Promotion. We may limit the Promotion's availability if we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraudulent use or misconduct.
11. This offer is not redeemable in conjunction with any other promotion.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
13. If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Nando’s Customer Experience, Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond, London, SW15 2TG.
14. These terms are governed by English Law. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Irish or the English courts.
15. Any cost associated with placing an order is your responsibility.
16. The Promoter: Nando’s Chickenland Limited, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 02580031 and whose registered office is at St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD, operating from Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, London SW15 2TG and with VAT number GB 662 827513.