Fancy firing up the new year with some free Nando’s? Who could blame you.
And hey presto… free PERi-PERi chicken coming your way!
If you qualify for a Bonus Orange reward in December, it will be added to your account balance on the 1st of January to use between 1st - 14th Jan.
That’s right. Free Nando’s, just for enjoying one!
To find out more about restaurant opening hours, please have a look at our COVID-19 updates page.
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK & ROI 14+ only. Spend a minimum of £7 in the UK/€7 in ROI at a Nando’s restaurant or order a takeaway for collection or Delivery direct from nandos.co.uk/nandos.ie between 01/12/2020 – 31/12/2020, use your Nando’s Card to receive a reward. Reward: Free Nando’s Orange Reward to be redeemed between 01/01/2021 – 14/01/2021. Nando’s Card required. Max 1 Reward per person. Customer must be opted into Nando’s Marketing communications.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 14 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Entrants must have a Nando’s Card in order to take part. Nando’s card terms and conditions can be found at: https://www.nandos.co.uk/nandos-terms-and-conditions#nandos-card / https://www.nandos.ie/nandos-terms-and-conditions#nandos-card
3. Customer must be opted into Nando’s Marketing communications
4. Purchase Period: Purchase needs to be made between 00:01 GMT on the 1st December 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 31st December 2020 inclusive to claim reward.
5. Claim Process: Visit a Participating Nando’s UK or Nando’s IRE restaurant or order a takeaway for collection or Delivery direct from nandos.co.uk/nandos.ie during the Purchase Period and spend a minimum of £7/€7 (“Valid Purchase”), then use your Nando’s Card to receive a Reward.
6. The Reward: Individuals who make a Valid Purchase will receive a free Nando’s orange reward to be redeemed in any Nando’s restaurant between 00:01 GMT on the 1st January 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 14th January 2021, subject to restaurant opening times, on dine in or collect. The Orange Reward can be redeemed against Nando’s products such as ½ Chicken, any single wrap, burger or pitta (excluding steak, butterfly and sunset burger).
7. Participating Nando’s: Nando’s which are closed for eat-in due to the COVID 19 Pandemic are excluded. Please find information at: https://www.nandos.co.uk/explore/covid-19-information / https://www.nandos.ie/explore/covid-19-information
8. Further Reward Conditions & Details:
a) The reward cannot be earnt via Deliveroo nor can it be redeemed via Deliveroo or any other delivery provider.
b) The Reward cannot be manually applied to the card at a later date. Nando’s Card has to be used during purchase or added during online order. Forgotten Card codes will add the Reward from 1st – 31st December 2020.
c) The Reward will expire after the 14th January 2021.
9. Maximum 1 Reward per person.
10. The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Reward is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Reward for it, of equal or greater value.
11. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
12. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Nandos stores or nandos.co.uk.
14. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Reward has been awarded.
18. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nando’s Chickenland Limited, St Mary’s House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.