To be in with a chance to win a Nando’s Christmas feast delivered straight to your door all you need to do is share your most awkward Christmas family photo with us on Instagram. Whether that’s with friends, housemates, teammates, new mates, get creative and get sharing!
If you’re one of the 20 Student Campuses listed below, keep your eyes peeled on how to enter the competition via our local Student Brand Reps.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom & Ireland who are aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Nando’s is not allowed to enter.
2. If you are under the age of 16 you will need to have parental consent to enter.
3. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this Promotion, but you do need a valid Instagram account and access to the internet.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 GMT on 25th November 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 4th December 2019 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Share an image either in-grid or story post via Instagram (Instagram only) Image must represent an awkward family, friends, housemates, team-mates Christmas photo. You must tag @nandos and the relevant Student Brand Rep in your location to enter. The winner will be picked at random.
6. Maximum of 1 entry per person per location during the Promotion Period.
7. The competition will be running through the Nando’s Student Brand Ambassadors in 20 student campuses across UK & Ireland, not the Nando’s National social platforms.
Aberdeen – Robert Gordon University
Birmingham – University of Birmingham
Bath – University of Bath
Belfast – Queen University Belfast
Brighton – University of Sussex
Bristol – University of Bristol
Cardiff – University of Cardiff
Dublin – Technological University Dublin
Edinburgh – Edinburgh Napier
Glasgow – Glasgow School of Arts
Leeds – Leeds Beckett
London – Kings College
Liverpool – University of Liverpool
Manchester – Manchester Metropolitan University
Newcastle – Northumbria University
Nottingham – University of Nottingham
Sheffield – University of Sheffield
Portsmouth – University of Portsmouth
Southampton – University of Southampton
York – University of York
8. The Prize: One winner in each of the the 20 locations will receive a delivery to their house of a Nando’s inspired Christmas dinner, up to 8 guests. This will include:
1x Houmous with PERi-PERi drizzle & Pitta
1x Spicy Mixed Olives
1x PERi-PERi Nuts
2x PERi-PERi Whole Chickens
1x Supergeen Burger
1x Sweet Potato Burger
2x Large PERi-salted chips
1x Large Creamy Mash
1x Small Coleslaw
1x Small Macho Peas
1x Large Spicy Rice
3x Grilled Halloumi Cheese
1x Sweet potato mash
4x Naughty Natas
6x Caramel Brownies
4x Nando’s Christmas Menu item!
Christmas themed Napkins
3x 1 Litre Sauces
9. Winner Selection: So that our winners are selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out to pick a winner and will take place within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Contacting the Winner(s): The Nando’s Student Brand Ambassador will contact the winners via a private message on Instagram within 3 working days of the end of the draw. Winner must respond to us within 48 hours otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve.
11. If you are a winner, we’ll try organise delivery of the Prize(s) between the 9th – 15th December.
12. Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
a. Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of Nando’s or any brand partner;
b. Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to Nando’s (including its partners); and
d. Promotes any political agenda.
13. We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a Prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.
14. If, for reasons we can’t control, a Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
16. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
17. Whilst we’re running this Promotion on their platform, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Nando’s and not to Facebook.
18. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Nando’s won’t be liable for this.
19. If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this Promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
21. If someone or something tampers with this Promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Nando’s or its agencies, Nando’s and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
22. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.