Don’t worry, no amount of lockdown is going to stand in the way of you sorting those PERi-PERi cravings (if we can help it, at least). While we’ve had to change some of the ways you can get Nando’s, we’re not closed completely. To find out how to order and get the latest opening hours of your local Nando’s, have a look right here:
Collect and Delivery
While we’ll miss seeing you, you can still sort those PERi-PERi cravings with Collect and Delivery while we’re apart. (It might even taste better in your pyjamas...).
From 2nd December, we reopened for Eat-in across some of our English restaurants based on the recent government tiered system. Search your local Nando’s to find out whether they’re open for Eat in and how to get your Nando’s fix.
From 9th November, we’ve reopened for Eat-in across all our Welsh restaurants, although we will have some restrictions in place in line with government guidelines.
Here’s what you need to do:
-- Groups of 4 (excluding children under 11): We’ll be checking your ID when you arrive. We need to make sure we’re giving the table to the right person, after all!
-- Groups of 5 or 6 (excluding children under 11): We’ll need you to prove you live together when you arrive (with an ID of some sort, not a family picture…).
-- Use our virtual queuing platform to add in names and contact details of everyone you’re visiting with.
We won't be offering Eat-in from 16th October - 11th December.
We’re open for Eat-in at some of our restaurants. Please search your local Nando’s to see what they offer.
How we are keeping our customers safe
The safety of our customers and our teams continue to be our top priority. We’ve put several measures in place to make sure that no matter how you’re enjoying PERi-PERi, you’re kept as safe as possible.
To make sure that’s the case, we’ve created a safety pledge.
Here’s what that means:
- We’re checking in with staff before they work a shift to make sure they feel fit and well enough to come to work.
- We’ve reduced the number of people working within the restaurant to make sure they can stay 2m apart.
- We’ve reduced our opening hours and our menu (but don’t worry, your favourite PERi-fixes should still be available!).
- We aren't accepting phone orders right now to make sure contact is kept to a minimum. We’re also only taking contactless payment too.
- As well as daily hygiene briefings to keep safety top of mind, we’ve also increased cleaning practices within the restaurant including hand washing at regular intervals. We’ve also provided customers and delivery riders with hand sanitizer.
- In line with government advice, all members of our team will be wearing face coverings which we have provided. When you visit, please make sure you wear a face mask too. If you’re Eating-in with us, you can remove it at the table.
For the latest on our Collection procedures, please check here.
Please check our COVID-19 FAQs to find out more.