How do I delete a saved card from my Nando's account?
No worries at all, you can manage your saved cards on the checkout screen (don’t worry you don’t have to actually place an order to do it).
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Head to order.nandos.co.uk
2. Choose any restaurant
3. Add something to your basket
4. Go to checkout
5. Next to your payment methods select 'manage'
6. Select the bin icon to delete the saved card from your account
7. The saved card has now been removed - you don't need to actually place the order (unless, of course, you’re craving some PERi-PERi).