For Walk-in Collect and Click & Collect, speak to the host who’ll help point you to the till to pick up your PERi-PERi.
If you are in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in line with government guidelines, our team will be wearing face masks so please make sure you do too when you visit (unless you are exempt).
If you are in England or Wales, it is no longer a requirement for you or our team to wear a face mask when you visit us. If you want to wear one, you are of course welcome to do so. Our team will also be able to choose whether they want to wear a face mask. Please respect everyone's space and choices when you visit.
If you’re collecting an order, please visit alone where possible to avoid lots of queuing.
Click & Collect Updates
We’ve made a few changes to our Click & Collect, including a new look! Here’s what else is new:
- You can now earn and redeem one of your Nando’s Card Rewards when you order via Click & Collect.
- If you log in using the same information as your Nando’s Card, we’ll automatically add it during check out. Earning Chillies has never been easier!
- We’re accepting all major payment cards, including American Express.
- Any payment cards that have been previously used on our get.nandos.co.uk site will have to be re-entered on the new site.
- You can now also use your Gift Card to order Click & Collect.