We’ve been busy Ruling the Roost this Summer, bringing our Nando’s Cock o’ Van across the UK to the nations coolest festivals with a feast of awesome #RuleTheRoost performances.
We’re closing the season at Bestival on the Isle of Wight next month, where you’ll find us firing up the grills in The Stardust Field*, serving hungry festival goers PERi-PERi goodness while Extra Hot acts showcase surprise sets on top of the Cock o‘ Van.
With flaming–hot acts including Chemical Brothers, Gorgon City, Stormzy and Alice Jemima on the line up, you won’t want to miss out on the festival fun! We’ve got x2 pairs of weekend tickets to Bestival: the Festival of Love, to give away to Nando’s fans, along with travel and PERi-PERi treats at the festival food truck. To join the party, simply answer this question in the comments box below:
What magical location is Bestival set?
• Isle of Wight
• Isle of Dogs
• Isle of Man
*Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Competition closes at 00:59 Thursday 3rd September 2015.
2. The winners will be selected at random and notified via email by 2pm on Friday 4th September 2015.
3. The prize includes a pair of weekend tickets to Bestival on Thursday 10th September – Sunday 13th September at Robin Hill, Isle of Wight, UK, chicken cheques redeemable at the Nando’s Cock o’ Van at Bestival, and £100 in travel expenses.
4. The tickets include pitch space for camping.
5. Under 18’s must be accompanied by one person over 18 – ID may be required.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. Winners that we can’t contact within 48 hours by reasonable means to send out their prize will lose their entitlement.
8. Nando’s accepts no responsibility for any damages, losses, liabilities, injuries or disappointment incurred or suffered to you or any other persons as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.