As a reminder, you'll need:
- 125g bottle of PERi-PERi Sauce (choose your flavour)
- 6 chicken breast inner fillets (or 2 small chicken breasts, sliced into 3 strips each)
- 2 pitta breads
- 6 semi-dried tomatoes, sliced in half
- PERi-Slaw (see recipe below)
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
To serve Your favourite Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
Put the chicken in a bowl and rub all over with the sauce. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
Heat up a lightly oiled grill pan on the stove (or your BBQ!)
Grill the fillets for 3-4mins, then turn over to cook on the other side. Ensure fillets are cooked with no pink remaining throughout.
Remove from the pan and place the chicken in a bowl. Pour your chosen Nando’s sauce over the chicken and mix to coat and keep warm.