Super fans, we’re talking to you! We’re firing-up the grills in Dover and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to be one of the first to dine in our new restaurant.
Tell us which three friends you’d bring and why on our Facebook competition and you could be dining with us first during our opening week!
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Nando’s is not allowed to enter – sorry!
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part but you do need a valid Facebook account and access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter until 23:59 on 11th March 2018.
4. To Enter: Comment on the promotional post a comment below.
5. All valid entries’ must be made from an account that is open to the public so we can get in touch and let you know if you’re the winner.
6. Sorry, but you may only enter once for each giveaway.
7. The Prize: One winner will be selected for themselves and 3 friends to dine at Nando’s Dover between 15th and 21st of March 2018
8. Winner Selection: So that our winners are selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out at random.
9. The winner must respond to us before the 14th March otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner, selected the same way.
10. If you are a winner, you will be contacted via Facebook. The restaurant will then be in touch with you directly to organise a time for the winner to come in to redeem their prize.
11. Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
a. Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of Nando’s or any brand partner;
b. Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to Nando’s (including its partners); and
d. Promotes any political agenda.
12. We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a Prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.
13. If, for reasons we can’t control, a Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
15. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
16. Whilst we’re running this Promotion on their platform, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Nando’s and not to Facebook.
17. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Nando’s won’t be liable for this.
18. If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this Promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
20. If someone or something tampers with this Promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Nando’s or its agencies, Nando’s and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
21. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.