Ay up Sheffield, who's up for an opening?
Super fans, we’re talking to you! Fancy being the person to officially open our brand new Nando’s Sheffield the Moor and the first to dine there too? Tell us which three friends you’d bring and why on our Facebook competition and you could be dining with us first on the 20th September!
Full Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is only open to those who are residents in the UK who are aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone who works for Nando’s, or their friends or family cannot enter – sorry!
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part but you do need a valid Facebook account and access to the internet.
- Promotion Period: You can enter until 11th September 2017.
- To Enter: Comment on the promotional post a comment below.
- All valid entries must be made from an account that is open to the public so we can get in touch and let you know if you’re the winner.
- Sorry, but you can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will be selected to the opening of Sheffield the Moor on the 20th September. All details will be confirmed with the winner nearer the time, but the winner must be able to attend on the day to accept the prize.
- Winner Selection: So that the winner is selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out at random.
- The winner must respond to us on the same day otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner, selected in the same way.
- Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
- Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of us or any brand partner;
- Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to us (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer the prize to someone else, exchange it for something else or for cash or other alternative.
- Whilst we’re running this Promotion on their platform, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Nando’s and not to Facebook.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Nando’s won’t be liable for this.
- If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.