Warrington superfans, we want you! Want to officially open our new Warrington Junction 9 Nando’s and win a meal for you and three friends while you’re there? Enter our Facebook competition by commenting with the three friends you'd bring and why and it could be you!
Full Terms and Conditions -
This prize draw is only open to those who are residents in the UK who are aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone who works for Nando’s, or their friends or family cannot enter – sorry!
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part but you do need a valid Facebook account and access to the internet.
- Promotion Period: You can enter between 16.00 GMT on Wednesday 14th June 2017 until 23.59 GMT on 21st June 2017.
- To Enter: Comment on the promotional post, on the Nando’s UK Facebook page, www.facebook.com/nandos to be entered into the prize draw.
- All valid entries must be made from an account that is open to the public so we can get in touch and let you know if you’re the winner.
- Sorry, but you can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will be selected as the first person to formally open our new restaurant in Warrington Junction 9 on 28th June 2017. All details will be confirmed with the winner nearer the time, but the winner must be able to attend on the day to accept the prize.
- Winner Selection: So that the winner is selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via a reply message on Facebook under the winner’s original message within 24 hours of the end of the draw. The winner must respond to us within 3 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner, selected in the same way.
- Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
- Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of us or any brand partner;
- Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to us (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer the prize to someone else, exchange it for something else or for cash or other alternative.
- Whilst we’re running this Promotion on their platform, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Nando’s and not to Facebook.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Nando’s won’t be liable for this.
- If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you want to know who has won, just email firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available after the end of the Promotion for 4 weeks.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.