1. This promotion is only open to Nando’s customers who are residents of mainland United Kingdom who are aged 16 or over.
2. Promotion Period: You can participate between Nandos Manchester Spinningfields Restaurant opening times on 28th August 2017 and closing times on 8th October 2017.
3. Purchase is necessary.
4. To Enter: Make an order on Nando’s Delivery at https://www.nandos.co.uk/order/search/ (Valid Purchase), to be delivered, to receive a Gift. Deliveries will only be made within the Restaurant’s delivery radius.
5. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion provided each entry is accompanied by a Valid Purchase. Only one Gift will be received per delivery.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
7. The Gift: Every participant who makes a Valid Purchase will receive 1x Nando’s Eat -In voucher for a free ¼ Chicken or Fire-starter, while stocks last.
8. Further Gift Details and Conditions:
a. There is a minimum spend of £7 when redeeming the free ¼ chicken voucher;
b. The voucher can ONLY be used to purchase 1x 1/4 chicken or any Firestarter (excluding All Together Now and Wing Roulette);
c. The voucher is valid in the Nando’s Manchester Spinningfields restaurant, eat in only;
d. The voucher must be redeemed by 22/10/17;
e. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
f. The voucher can be redeemed by handing it to the cashier in the Manchester Spinningfields Nando’s restaurant when ordering.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a gift may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
10. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the vouchers. Vouchers are non-transferable.
11. No responsibility is accepted for vouchers lost or damaged.
12. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s involvement into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant will be disqualified and any Gift awarded will be void.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or using any gift. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Nando's reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
17. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
18. Participants may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.