Fancy having a Nando’s munch with Bebe Rexha to celebrate her new album ‘Better Mistakes’
We’re delivering a Nando’s feast to 15 fans during an exclusive meet up with Bebe Rexha on zoom.
For a chance to have a one to one chat with Bebe, screenshot you pre-saving or pre-ordering Bebe’s new album ‘Better Mistakes’ and post to your IG story tagging @beberexha @nandosuk @nandosusa
Virtual Meet and Feast – Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to those who have been selected to secure a place at the virtual Meet and Feast event. Competition is open worldwide. Entrants must be available to join the event at 9:30am PST / 17:30 BST and be aged 14 or over, excluding the Promoter’s employees and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Between Wednesday 5th May and Saturday 8th May.
3. Eligibility: The promotion is only available to those that were selected as winners from the competition using the tags @beberexha @nandosusa @nandosuk and have posted a screenshot of them pre-saving or pre-ordering Bebe Rexha’s new album "Better Mistakes", sharing it to their Instagram story. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the entrants.
4. 15x winners only will be selected by Bebe’s team to win a place at the digital Meet and Feast event where they will be able to engage and talk to Bebe.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
6. Each winner will receive a delivery Nando’s meal of up to £20. If any winner is not in a catchment area of Nando’s delivery, they will receive a Nando’s gift card or Nando’s sauces.
7. The event will happen virtually on zoom - all participants are responsible of accessing Zoom
8. The free space on the event is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
10. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
11. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim their place at the digital Meet and Feast event.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
14. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
15. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
16. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
17. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.