Nando’s Yard On Tour - Purchase Terms for The ‘Nando’s Yard On Tour’ Event Series
(1) Birmingham – My Nu Leng on 2nd November 2021 at The Mill, 29 Lower Trinity St, Deritend, Birmingham B9 4AG
(2) Bristol – Sicaria Sound on 3rd November 2021 at Lakota, 6 Upper York St, St Paul's, Bristol BS2 8QN
(3) Leeds – Mella Dee on 10th November 2021 at Leeds University, Lifton Place, University Square Leeds, LS29JZ
Event Promoter: The Event Promoter is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s”, “the Promoter” or “we” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Events.
2. Ticketing Partner and venue terms: Any person who purchases or possesses a ticket for an Event, or uses or attempts to use any such ticket, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the terms of these Purchase Terms as well as the Purchasing Policy and Terms & Conditions of Nando’s ticketing partner, Resident Advisor (the “Ticketing Partner”). Please visit https://ra.co/terms for full terms (including website use). Any purchase of tickets will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the Event venue, which are available directly from the venue.
3. Eligibility: Tickets are available for purchase by student residents within the UK & Ireland only, who are aged 18 and over and hold a valid email address.
4. Tickets: Valid tickets allow 1 person entry to the Event. Tickets will be available from 12th October 2021 until all tickets are sold. Tickets must be purchased via the Ticketing Partner platform, which can be accessed via Nando’s Student Microsite, Nando’s YARD: www.nandosyard.online. Only one ticket may be purchased per person. Tickets are priced at £5 with £1 of this being donated to Nando’s selected charity, Bridges for Music (Bridges for Music is a not-for-profit charity (registered charity number 1154170) and registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee (company number 08325514) whose registered office is at 5th Floor, 7 Swallow Place, London W1B 2AG, United Kingdom). Tickets will be sent by email once purchased and cannot be transferred to another person. Any ticket you purchase remains the property of Nando’s and is a revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time.
5. Covid-19: The Promoter & each Event venue reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot show a valid negative COVID-19 lateral flow test. Whilst this is not a requirement to gain entry, this may be requested by the Promoter & each venue prior to entry. The event will be run in accordance with Govt. guidelines on the date of the event.
6. Changes: The Promoter reserves the right to amend or change the advertised schedule and artist line up at any time or to cancel or postpone the Events.
7. Force majeure: If due to events outside the Promoter’s control (including for example as a result of coronavirus restrictions) the Event is cancelled or postponed, or the Promoter is otherwise unable to comply with its obligations under these Purchase Terms, the Promoter and its associated agencies and third parties shall have no liability to ticket holders or any other person or entity for any costs or losses incurred.
8. Liability: Neither we nor the Event venue are liable for any failure to perform any obligation under these Purchase Terms or otherwise to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from your negligence or breach by you of any of the terms of these Purchase Terms and/or any other applicable terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or regulations. We will not be responsible for any business or economic losses including but not limited to: loss of profit; revenue; contracts; anticipated savings; or opportunity; or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both us and you when the order was made, and in any event the Promoter’s and the Event venue’s maximum liability to you under these Purchase Terms is to refund to you the price paid by you for the relevant ticket, except that nothing in these Purchase Terms shall reduce or limit our or the Event venue’s liability for death or personal injury or damage to your property where caused by our negligence or by our deliberate act or omission.
10. Discrepancies: In the event of a discrepancy between these Purchase Terms and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Purchase Terms shall prevail.
11. Invalidity: If any provisions of these Purchase Terms are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
12. Governing law and jurisdiction: These Purchase Terms are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Nando’s ¼ chicken or starter promotion for attendees of Nando’s Yard On Tour events
Offer Terms & Conditions
By taking advantage of this offer (the “Offer”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any information or instructions published by Nando’s about the Offer on Nando’s websites form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Offer is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s” or “the Promoter” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Offer.
1. All attendees of any of three Nando’s Yard On Tour events (1) Birmingham – My Nu Leng on 2 November 2021; (2) Bristol – Sicaria Sound on 3 November 2021; or (3) Leeds – Mella Dee on 10th November 2021) (each an “Event”) will receive a Nando’s Yard On Tour wristband entitling them to a free ¼ chicken or starter (a “Wristband”) at the following local participating Nando’s restaurants within 48 hours of the Event that you attended:
Redemption Period: 11:00 BST 3rd November until 23:00 BST on 4 November 2021.
Participating restaurants: Birmingham Star City, Birmingham Broad Street, Birmingham Bullring, Birmingham Mailbox, Birmingham Fort, Birmingham Grand Central, Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Perry Barr, Birmingham Resorts World, Birmingham Shirley, Solihull & Redditch.
Redemption Period: 11:00 BST 4th November until 23:00 BST on 5th November 2021.
Participating restaurants: Bristol Park Street, Bristol Cribbs Mall, Bristol Aspects Leisure Park, Bristol Cabot Circus, Bristol Abbey Wood & Bristol Cribbs Venue.
Redemption Period: 11:00 BST 11th November until 23:00 BST on 12th November 2021.
Participating restaurants: Leeds the Light, Leeds Cardigan Fields, Leeds Briggate, Leeds White Rose, Leeds - J27, Leeds Trinity, Leeds Headingley, Leeds Thorpe Park & Skelton Lake.
2. To redeem the Offer, and provided that you are not in breach of these Terms & Conditions, your Wristband must be handed to Nando’s staff at a participating restaurant at the time of ordering your food. The offer is only valid at local participating restaurants and a restaurant may (in its discretion) offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
3. Wristbands may only be redeemed once and there can be only one redemption per person. Wristbands presented after the end of the Offer will not be accepted.
4. Vouchers from other promotions or offers will not be accepted and Wristbands cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or any reward scheme or gift voucher.
5. Nando’s reserves the right to not accept a Wristband if in its opinion the Wristband has been tampered with or you have not participated properly in the Offer.
6. You agree that the following shall not be considered to be proper participation in the Offer:
- a. any purchase (including via a third party (for example, eBay), sale, offer to sell, giving away or other dealing with any Wristband save for as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions; and
- b. any breach by you of any of these Terms & Conditions.
7. Nando’s reserves the right to terminate the Offer if events beyond its reasonable control mean that it can no longer operate it. Details of any such termination will be posted at nandosyard.online, on the same page as these Terms & Conditions.
8. Following termination of the Offer or termination of your participation in the Offer you shall have no rights to redeem any Wristband issued prior to the date of termination.
9. Nando’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be final and binding. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights. Nando’s may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these Terms & Conditions.
10. Nando’s retains at all times ownership of, and all intellectual property rights in and to, all materials and advertising in connection with the Offer.
11. All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Offer form part of these Terms & Conditions although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions. Expressions which have been defined above shall have the same meanings when used in such other instructions, terms and conditions wherever the context admits.
12. Taking part in the Offer amounts to acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and to their interpretation under English law and by the English courts, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.