Nando’s are proud to offer a 20% nationwide discount to all employees of the British Emergency Services and Military forces (Army, Navy and RAF). This discount is offered in all our UK restaurants. This is our way of saying thank you!
How do the Emergency Services and Military discounts work?
- When ordering your meal show the cashier your ID with the official NHS, Police, Fire, Ambulance Service or Military logo
- If your ID is not a photo ID you may get asked to show additional photo ID, such as a driving licence
- The discount is for the cardholder’s starter, main meal (including platters), drink and dessert only (meals must be £7 or more).
- If you order a sharing platter the discount is for the whole platter
- This discount is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, except for our Nando's Card scheme where you can still collect Chillies and redeem rewards in the usual way
20% discount on eat in or takeaway orders up to the value of £20, with a maximum cap of £4. We do not accept the Blue Light Card, Defence Privilege Card or any other third party membership card.