Place Your Aura
Event Terms for the ‘Place your aura’ Event Series
(1) Manchester – Tuesday 3rd May at The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL from 11.30 BST – 17:30 BST. *
(2) Liverpool – Wednesday 4th May at The University of Liverpool, Guild of Students, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L3 5TR from 11.30 BST – 17:30 BST. *
(2) Nottingham – Monday 9th May at Nottingham Trent University, Student Union Building, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham NG1 4GH from 11.30 BST – 17:30 BST. *
*Timings are subject to availability on the day.
Event Promoter: The Event Promoter is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s”, “the Promoter” or “we” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Events.
2. Event Partner and venue terms: Any person who attends or attempts to participate in the event, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the Terms & Conditions of the event.
3. Eligibility: Participation is available for student residents within the UK & Ireland only and hold a valid student identification.
4. Offer: It is free for participants to attend across all of the events. Participants of a chosen event shall have the opportunity to receive a gamified aura reading, which will publish a chosen Nando’s menu option that they can redeem at the event. This is not to be redeemed in any of the Nando’s restaurants throughout the UK & Ireland. Subject to availability on the day of the activation.
5. Offer Redemption: Full list below of items available for redemption on the day of the activation. This will be suggested to you by your aura reading rather than of choice. This reading will suggest one not all of the options listed below.
3 x Chicken Wings or 3 Chicken Strips (with preferred heat choice) or 1 x Half Grilled Chicken Wrap or Great Imitator and a choice of 1 side which includes chips, PERi-salted Chips, Grilled Halloumi Cheese, Macho Peas or Rainbow Coleslaw.
Salted Caramel Brownie
*All the above is subject to availability on the day.
6. Covid-19: The Promoter & each Event venue reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot show a valid negative COVID-19 lateral flow test. Whilst this is not a requirement to gain entry, this may be requested by the Promoter & each venue prior to entry. The event will be run in accordance with Govt. guidelines on the date of the event.
7. Changes: The Promoter reserves the right to amend or change the advertised schedule at any time or to cancel or postpone the Events.
8. Force majeure: If due to events outside the Promoter’s control (including for example as a result of coronavirus restrictions) the Event is cancelled or postponed, or the Promoter is otherwise unable to comply with its obligations under these Event Terms, the Promoter and its associated agencies and third parties shall have no liability or any other person or entity for any costs or losses incurred.
9. Liability: Neither we nor the Event venue are liable for any failure to perform any obligation under these Event Terms or otherwise to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from your negligence or breach by you of any of the terms of these Event Terms and/or any other applicable terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or regulations. We will not be responsible for any business or economic losses including but not limited to: loss of profit; revenue; contracts; anticipated savings; or opportunity; or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both us and you when the order was made, and in any event the Promoter’s and the Event venue’s maximum liability to you under these Event Terms is to refund to you the price paid by you for the relevant ticket, except that nothing in these Purchase Terms shall reduce or limit our or the Event venue’s liability for death or personal injury or damage to your property where caused by our negligence or by our deliberate act or omission.
11. Discrepancies: In the event of a discrepancy between these Event Terms and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Purchase Terms shall prevail.
12. Invalidity: If any provisions of these Event Terms are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
13. Governing law and jurisdiction: These Purchase Terms are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Nando’s ¼ chicken or starter promotion for attendees of Place Your Aura events
Offer Terms & Conditions
By taking advantage of this offer (the “Offer”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any information or instructions published by Nando’s about the Offer on Nando’s websites form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Offer is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s” or “the Promoter” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Offer.
1. All attendees who participate in an aura reading at any of three Place Your Aura events (1) Manchester – on 3 May 2022; (2) Liverpool – 4 May 2022; or (3) Nottingham – 9 May 2022 (each an “Event”) will receive a printed Nando’s Aura Reading Photograph entitling them to a free ¼ chicken or starter, with a minimum spend £7, at the following local participating Nando’s restaurants for 48 hours, within restaurant operating hours from the start of the Event that you attended:
Redemption Period: 11:30 BST 3rd May until 23:00 BST on 4 May 2022.
Participating restaurants: Manchester Printworks, Manchester Parrs Wood, Manchester Arndale, Manchester Spinningfields, Manchester The Fort, Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester White City and Manchester - Oxford Road.
Redemption Period: 11:30 BST 4th May until 23:00 BST on 5th May 2022.
Participating restaurants: Liverpool Queen Square and Liverpool One.
Redemption Period: 11:30 BST 9th May until 23:00 BST on 10th May 2022.
Participating restaurants: Nottingham Cornerhouse, Nottingham Showcase, Nottingham Market Square, Nottingham Giltbrook, Nottingham Victoria Park & Loughborough.
2. To redeem the Offer, and provided that you are not in breach of these Terms & Conditions, your physical Nando’s Aura Photograph must be handed to Nando’s staff at a participating restaurant at the time of ordering your food. The Nando’s Aura Photograph must be of the person redeeming the offer. If not, the restaurant in question has the option to decline. The offer is only valid at local participating restaurants and a restaurant may (in its discretion) offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. You must present your Nando’s Aura Photograph to a member of staff, so they can mark the reverse of the Nando’s Aura Photograph as proof of redemption and hand back to the participant.
3. Nando’s Aura Photographs may only be redeemed once and there can be only one redemption per person. If there are more than 1 person in the Nando’s Aura Photograph, this still entitles to one redemption only. Nando’s Aura Photographs presented after the end of the Offer will not be accepted.
4. Vouchers from other promotions or offers will not be accepted and Nando’s Aura Photographs cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or any reward scheme or gift voucher.
5. Nando’s reserves the right to not accept a Nando’s Aura Photograph if in its opinion the Nando’s Aura Photograph has been tampered with or you have not participated properly in the Offer.
6. You agree that the following shall not be considered to be proper participation in the Offer:
a. any purchase (including via a third party (for example, eBay), sale, offer to sell, giving away or other dealing with any Nando’s Aura Photograph save for as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions; and
b. any breach by you of any of these Terms & Conditions.
7. Nando’s reserves the right to terminate the Offer if events beyond its reasonable control mean that it can no longer operate it. Details of any such termination will be posted at nandosyard.online, on the same page as these Terms & Conditions.
8. Following termination of the Offer or termination of your participation in the Offer you shall have no rights to redeem any Nando’s Aura Photograph issued prior to the date of termination.
9. Nando’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be final and binding. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights. Nando’s may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these Terms & Conditions.
10. Nando’s retains at all times ownership of, and all intellectual property rights in and to, all materials and advertising in connection with the Offer.
11. All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Offer form part of these Terms & Conditions although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions. Expressions which have been defined above shall have the same meanings when used in such other instructions, terms and conditions wherever the context admits.
12. Taking part in the Offer amounts to acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and to their interpretation under English law and by the English courts, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Nando’s Place Your Aura Social Giveaway
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Nando’s Place Your Aura social media giveaway is only open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Promotion Period: Between: 11:30 BST 2nd May until 23:00 BST on 10th May 2022.
3. Eligibility: The competition is only accessible to those who enter the competition through the entry mechanic via Nando’s Yard Online. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the entrants.
4. Entry: To enter the competition, the participant will need to #PlaceYourAura via the link here. Once the participant has received their aura reading, simply share the photo on Twitter tagging @Nandosuk + #PlaceYourAura.
5. 1 x winner will be selected by Nando’s UK & IRE at random to win the prize of 1 x £100 Nando’s gift card. The winner selected will be contacted via @NandosUK Twitter account on DM on Thursday 12th May 2022.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If the competition winner is found to of broken this clause, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize offering from the winning entrant.
8. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
9. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim their £100 Nando’s gift card prize.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
13. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
14. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
15. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
16. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.