Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name, email address and contact number after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Nando’s, their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and contact details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Nando’s Rewards survey" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Nando’s accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 22nd May 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place by 26th May 2023.
9. The winner will receive £100/€100.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on or before 2nd June 2023. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of being notified by Research Bods, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Nando’s shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
12. Nando’s accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
13. Nando’s further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Nando’s for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.