Want to win tickets to Wireless Festival this weekend + £100 worth of Nando’s? We’ve got you …
We’ve got 2x weekend tickets to giveaway to you and a mate for Wireless at Finsbury Park AND Birmingham! Sound good? Just head to our Instagram @nandosuk, comment and tag a mate under the Wireless post, and we’ll randomly select two lucky winners. T&Cs can be found below.
Nando’s Wireless Festival Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
1. Nando’s Wireless giveaway is only open to participants from UK & Ireland. Entrants must be available to make their own travel arrangements to and from the event (Wireless Festival 2022). Entrants must be aged 18 or over, excluding the Promoter’s employees and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
Promotion Period: Between Monday 4th July 2022 at 5:00pm – Wednesday 6th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
2. Eligibility: The Event is only accessible to those that were selected as the winner from the Promotion after tagging a friend under Nando’s Instagram post announcing the giveaway. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the entrants. Winners will receive a DM on Instagram from the verified @nandosuk account.
3. 1 winner for Finsbury Park location, and 1 winner for Birmingham location, will be selected by Nando’s at random to win the prize of 2 tickets to Wireless Festival for the full weekend (Friday 8th – Sunday 10th July 2022), PLUS £100 Nando’s voucher to share, so you can grab a Nando’s before hand.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
5. The event will take place in person at Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. Attendance should be confirmed no later than 24 hours prior to event. If you do not confirm attendance within that time, this will result in another winner being picked. All participants will be responsible for their own travel to and from the event.
7. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If the competition winner is found to of broken this clause, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize offering from the winning entrant.
8. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
9. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
10. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim their place at Wireless Festival.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
13. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
14. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
15. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
16. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.