Summary Terms and Conditions
UK & ROI, 13+ only (parental/guardian consent needed for under 16). Enter between: 03- 07.10.16 inclusive. Normal entry restrictions apply. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required. To Enter: Visit one of the promotional sites and enter your details and a preferred timeslot to be entered into the prize draw. The Prizes: 250 x Nando’s Sunset Suppers. Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 13 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Entrants under the age of 16 will need consent from a parent or guardian before entering this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter this Promotion between 06.00 BST on 3rd October 2016 and 06.00 BST on 7th October 2016.
4. No purchase is necessary; however you will need internet access to enter.
5. To Enter: Visit one of the pages below, for the participating restaurant that you would like to receive your prize and fill in the entry form with your full name, email address, date of birth and your chosen time for the supper (7-8pm OR 8.30-9.30pm) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. You can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. The Prizes: 250 winners will each win: 1x Sunset Supper, at the venue/timeslot they selected at the point of entry, for themselves and up to 3 friends on 13th October 2016. The split of winners is detailed below:
Dublin St Andrew Street
No of winners (7-8 pm): 22
No of winners (8.30-9.30 pm): 28
Brighton Duke Street
No of winners (7-8 pm): 15
No of winners (8.30-9.30 pm): 20
No of winners (7-8 pm): 20
No of winners (8.30-9.30 pm): 24
Birmingham Grand Central
No of winners (7-8 pm): 25
No of winners (8.30-9.30 pm): 37
London Kings Cross
No of winners (7-8 pm): 31
No of winners (8.30-9.30 pm): 37
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is valid for the winner and up to three guests only.
b. The Sunset Supper includes: One Sunset Burger (to your choice of heat level), one bottomless soft drink, a selection of sides (decided by the Promoter)
c. Winners must be able to attend the Sunset Supper at the location and time chosen on entry.
d. Winners are responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the Prize as travel is not included.
e. Names of the winners’ guests must be confirmed by 9.00 BST on 13th October 2016. No name changed will be permitted after this date.
f. The winners must take their email confirmation of their Prize when redeeming their Prize.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and has no cash alternative in whole or in part.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
13. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 1 working day of the draw and they will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 48 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and the Promoter may not award a Prize until they are satisfied with the verification received.
15. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means in order to increase your entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that your entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. By entering the Promotion, you agree that Nando’s (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use all or part of your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes both during and after the Promotion, without any payment to you for up to one year from the date of receipt. Nando’s may also use your name for these purposes.
19. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by you entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
24. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
25. If you would like to know who has won just send an email to email@example.com, with the subject title: ‘Nandos Sunset Supper WL’ after 1st November 2016 and available for 4 weeks.
26. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.