Nando’s June 21st Event Series – Ticket Ballot - Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this promotion (the “Promotion”), you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any information or instructions published by Nando’s about the Promotion on Nando’s websites form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: The Promoter of this promotion is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s” or “the Promoter” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: 11:00AM BST on 28th April 2021 until 00:01 22nd June 2021
4. Eligibility: The Promotion is for student residents within the UK & Ireland only, who are aged between 18 and 24 and hold a valid student email address. No purchase is necessary. Employees or agents of Nando’s or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Ballot: There are 90 tickets to gain entry to the above Event Series, each enabling 2 persons entry to the ’Event’, namely the entrant who enters their details on the site and one other student of their choice. By entering your details you agree to allow Nando’s to email with regards to these Ballot Ticket Entries. There will be 2 ticket release phases (1) on 14th May and (2) on 21st May. Phase 1 there will be 40 tickets per city available in Phase 2 there will be the remaining 50. The Ballot draw will be made on 4th June.
6. To Enter: Participants will need to enter via Nando’s Student Microsite, Nando’s YARD: www.nandosyard.online. Participants will need to head to this platform for the start of the promotion to be in for the chance to access the promotion. Participants will need to enter their contact details (first name, surname, email address, chosen party location) and to ‘opt-in’ to ‘hear more from Nando’s’ in order to be contacted about the event and ticket ballot.
7. Rules: All Participants will need a valid email address to be able to enter the promotion. Maximum 1 entry per Participant. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these Terms & Conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. Entries must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
8. Ballot Ticket Winners: Those who successfully have their name drawn in the ballot will receive an email from Nando’s containing the event details (time, location, performer schedule and entry requirements including requirement for student ID, valid age verification ID and confirmation of entry and ticket details). This email will also require the entrant to confirm that they will be attending the event within 7 days (168 hours) of the email being sent. If no confirmation is received by this deadline, the tickets will be re-entered into the ballot draw.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or change the advertised schedule and artist line up at any point up until the 21st June (7pm)
11. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a free Pocket PERi-PERi and 125ml bottle of PERi-PERi sauce, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
12. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
13. Any personal data which relates to Participants will only be used for this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running of the of the Promotion and services on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not send Participants any marketing communications unless the Promoter has the Participant’s positive consent.
14. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
15. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
16. If due to events outside the Promoter’s control (including for example as a result of coronavirus restrictions) the event is cancelled by the Promoter, the Promoter and its associated agencies and third parties shall not be liable for loss of earnings or other costs incurred by the Participant in relation to the event.
17. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.