PERi-Christmas to you!
It’s time to get in the festive spirit as Nando’s will be playing Santa Claus this year, giving away the ultimate Christmas gift – personalised PERi-PERi sauce bottles.
If you fancy getting your hands on one, all you need to do is head down to Observation Point on the Southbank, on Saturday 4th December, and bring your ID so you can grab your own.
The billboard, decked head to toe in PERi-PERi sauce bottles, will have 1,500 bottles up for grabs, including 450 names – based on Nando’s fan and customer data and the UK’s most popular noughties (00’s) names – as well as a few seasonal messages thrown in for good measure, which passers-by can claim on a first-come basis - all you need to do is flash your ID and it’s yours.
And if that wasn’t enough, a select number of bottles will also carry hidden Extra Hot prizes and one ultimate ticket, offering up a free year’s worth of Nando’s grocery products to one (very) lucky winner! What more could you ask for this Christmas?
Can’t make it down? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered, you can personalise your own bottle here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this promotion (the “Promotion”), you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any information or instructions published by Nando’s about the Promotion on Nando’s websites form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: The Promoter of this promotion is Nando’s Chickenland Limited of St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD. References to “Nando’s” or “the Promoter” include references to Nando’s service providers that are engaged by it to administer the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: 9:00AM BST on 4th of December 2021 until 18:00 BST on 4th December 2021 or until stocks last.
4. Eligibility: The Promotion is for anyone to participate in. Anyone under the age of 13 or without a form of identification will need a parent or guardian to accompany them. No purchase is necessary. Employees or agents of Nando’s or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Giveaway: There are 51 giveaways to be claimed. 50 prizes each consisting of 1x £5 (GBP) Nando’s gift card and one prize consisting of 1x Nando’s Grocery hamper (‘one year’s supply’) consisting of a range of Nando’s grocery products.
6. To Enter: Participants will need to participate in collecting a personalised bottle of sauce from the Promotional billboard and if the bottle they have received has one of two types of stickers on the back side of the bottle they will win a prize. There are 50x £5 (GBP) Nando’s gift card stickers and 1x Grocery hamper stickers. The placement of the stickers is randomised giving every participant an equal chance.
7. Rules: All Participants will need a valid ID to be able to enter the promotion. Maximum 1 entry per Participant. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of data. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these Terms & Conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. Entries must be made by the Participant and must not be made through agents or third parties. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
8. Winners: Winners of the £5 (GBP) vouchers will be announced on the day of the Promotion and will receive their voucher from one of the staff on site. If you are the winner of the Grocery hamper, a member of staff will collect your details and the hamper will be delivered to you at a suitable date. Your details will be protected and strictly be used for the delivery of the hamper.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
10. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a free 500ml bottle of PERi-PERi sauce, voucher or grocery hamper, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
11. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
12. Participants’ personal data will be used for the purpose of this Promotion and to facilitate their order by the Promoter (Nando’s) and/or by any third party appointed by it to assist with the running of the Promotion and provide services on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter has appointed Kinetic Worldwide Ltd to assist with the administration and fulfilment of this Promotion respectively.
13. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
14. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
15. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.