Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions together with any other Nando’s Chickenland Limited terms and conditions are the Prize draw rules ('Rules') and apply to the Survey August 2021 Prize draw ('Prize draw'). By entering this Prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize draw is organised by Nando’s Chickenland Limited, St Mary’s House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.
3. Nando’s Chickenland Limited reserves the right to cancel and amend the Prize draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules, the Prize draw, procedures, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize draw, the decision of Nando’s Chickenland Limited shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. The Prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years old or over.
6. Employees of Nando’s Chickenland Limited and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Prize draw and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Prize draw. Any such entries will be invalid. Nando’s Chickenland Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. By entering this Prize draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true.
8. Nando’s Chickenland Limited Centres reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Draw Entries
9. The Prize draw will run from 5th August until 12:00 midnight on 12th August.
10. Participation to this Prize draw is subject to entrants having access to the internet.
11. The deadline for entry to this Prize draw is by 12:00 midnight on 12th August in the United Kingdom. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
12. The sole winner will be drawn on 19th August and the winner will be notified by close of business on this day using the email address supplied.
13. The winner will be contacted by use of the details that they left when entering the prize draw.
14. The winner will receive their prize no later than 26th August by post.
15. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of Nando’s Chickenland Limited Head Office team.
16. There are two prizes available which are 2 x £200.
17. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
18. The prize is awarded at Nando’s Chickenland Limited’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
19. Nando’s Chickenland Limited reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winner and proof of identity.
20. Nando’s Chickenland Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of any prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the prize draw as it sees fit.
21. In all matters the decision of Nando’s Chickenland Limited shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
22. Nando’s Chickenland Limited does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize draw or any prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Nando’s Chickenland Limited, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Nando’s Chickenland Limited’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. Nando’s Chickenland Limited does not warrant that the Prize draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. This Prize draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Nando’s Chickenland Limited.
24. Nando’s Chickenland Limited will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize draw is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
25. Entrants agree to reimburse Nando’s Chickenland Limited in respect of any damages suffered by Nando’s Chickenland Limited resulting from any claim made by a third party in respect of any matter arising from the entrant's entry to the Prize draw in breach of these Terms and Conditions or from the entrant's violation of any applicable law or regulation.
26. For details of the winner (name and county) send an SAE to the address below within 2 weeks of the prize draw date.
27. The Prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by English law.
You can contact us in relation to this Prize draw by writing to: Survey August 2021, Customer Experience team, Nando’s Chickenland Limited, St Mary’s House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD or via our Contact Us form: https://www.nandos.co.uk/help/contact