Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. The prize is 20 winners + 1 guest each dining with Jackmaster at Nando’s Sauchiehall Street Restaurant on 28 February 2018, 20:00-22:00.
3. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter (Grade Management) in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. This competition will commence at 17:00 GMT on 22 February 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Saturday 24th February. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
5. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
6. To enter, entrants must DM @Jackmaster on Twitter with their reason they want to attend the event.
7. Winners will be selected at random by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Winners are responsible to cover their own transport and accommodation to attend the event. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to re-arrange the date and time of the event, and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be notified via Instagram. The winner must claim their prize within 1 day of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
14. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not the social media platform and you agree that the social media platform shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
16. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names, video and photographs in such publicity. Filming will be taking place during the event and winners will be asked to sign a release form for use of their image and voice in publicity.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is Grade Management.