Terms and Conditions apply
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion when the email is sent out on 10th June 2016 until 23.59 BST on 19th June 2016.
- No purchase is necessary; however you will need internet access and a valid email address.
- To Enter: Visit www.nandos.co.uk/festivaltickets, answer the multiple choice question and submit your full name, date of birth and email address to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- You can only enter once during the Promotion Period
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
The Prize: One winner will win 1x pair of tickets to:
- Wireless Festival, Finsbury Park, London (8-10 July 2016);
- Boardmasters Festival, Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, TR8 4AN (10-14 August 2016); and
Bestival, Robin Hill County Park, Isle of Wight (8-11 September 2016)
Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
Wireless Festival tickets:
- Valid for the full 3 days- 8-10 July 2016;
- The Promoter will provide 1x £100 cheque for accommodation for these 3 days and this cheque will be sent to the winner before the 8th July 2016.
- Wireless Festival entry and ticket Terms and Conditions apply see: http://wirelessfestival.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
The Boardmasters Festival tickets include:
- Wednesday to Sunday festival entry (10-14 August 2016); and
- Standard camping and access to Fistral Beach for all Surfing, Skating and BMX competitions.
- No camping equipment will be provided.
- Boardmasters Festival entry and ticket Terms and Conditions apply see: http://www.boardmasters.co.uk/tickets/terms.
The Bestival tickets include:
- Thursday to Sunday festival entry (8-11 September 2016);
- Standard camping
- No camping equipment will be provided.
- Bestival entry and ticket Terms and Conditions apply see: http://www.bestival.net/tickets.
- All winners are responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the tickets and neither travel, meals, drinks nor spending money is included, unless otherwise stated;
- Guests must be at least 18 years old;
- The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Wireless Festival tickets:
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non- exchangeable and has no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If you are the winner, we’ll try and send you the Prize within 28 days from the date of winner acceptance and before any festival dates.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (entries that have answered the question correctly) received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date by and independent entity.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the prize draw and they will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and the Promoter may not award a Prize until they are satisfied with the verification received.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means in order to increase your entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- You are liable for any relevant taxes applicable in order to legally claim the Prize.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by you entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winner may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- If you would like to know who has won just send an email to email@example.com, with the subject title: ‘Nandos Festival Tickets WL’ after 1st July 2016 and available for 4 weeks.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.