How to use this product
In the box:
- PERi-PERi Cooking Sauce
- Lemon & Herb microwave rice
- Red pepper
1. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan, Gas 6). Dice chicken, red pepper and onion then add a drizzle of oil and the sachet of spices.
2. Tumble together and spread out onto a large roasting tin and bake for 25 minutes. When the timer goes, add our PERi-PERi cooking sauce and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes (or until cooked through).
3. While chicken cooks, squeeze rice in closed pouch and make a 2cm tear at the top. Microwave on high for 2 minutes (700W)*.
4. Chop the coriander and toss in with the rice. Top with saucy chicken and dig in!
*Microwaves vary. For microwaves of different wattages, adjust the time accordingly.
Good to know stuff
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Preservatives
Nutritional and additional information
1 x 120 g e PERi-PERi cooking sauce
1 x 15 g e Spice sachet
1 x 250 g e Microwave rice
Servings per product
Other stuff you need to know
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use all contents immediately. Once cooked do not reheat. Do not use if ingredients are bloated or leaking.