How to use this product
In the box:
- PERi-PERi Cooking Sauce
- Lemon & Herb microwave rice
1. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan, Gas 6). Dice chicken, tomatoes and onion then add a drizzle of oil and the sachet of spices.
2. Tumble together and spread out onto a large roasting tin and bake for 25 minutes. When the timer goes, add our PERi-PERi cooking sauce and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes (or until cooked through), then squeeze lemon over the chicken.
3. Squeeze rice in closed pouch and make a 2cm tear at the top. Microwave on high for 2 minutes (700W)*. Chop the parsley and toss half in with the rice.
4. Place chicken on bed of rice, top with remaining parsley and dig in.
*Microwaves vary. For microwaves of different wattages, adjust the time accordingly.
Good to know stuff
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Preservatives
Nutritional and additional information
Lemon & Herb Microwave Rice 250g: Cooked Long Grain Rice (93%) (Water, Long Grain Rice), Lemon Juice, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Flavouring, Dried Parsley. PERi-PERi Cooking Sauce 120g: Water, Onion Puree, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Lemon Puree, Sunflower Seed Oil, Garlic Puree, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid), Salt, Thickeners (Modified Maize and Tapioca Starch), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Herb, African Bird's Eye Chilli, Colour (Caramel), Spice Extract (Turmeric), Antioxidant (Calcium Disodium EDTA). Spice Sachet 15g: Salt, Sugar, Spices (Paprika, African Bird's Eye Chilli, Black Pepper, Nutmeg), Maize Flour, Parsley, Oregano, Reconstituted Dried Garlic, Reconstituted Dried Onion, Tomato Powder, Flavouring (Lemon Oil), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
1 x 120 g e PERi-PERi cooking sauce
1 x 15 g e Spice sachet
1 x 250 g e Microwave ric
Servings per product
Other stuff you need to know
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use all contents immediately. Once cooked do not reheat. Do not use if ingredients are bloated or leaking.