How to use this product
In the box:
- PERi-PERi Cooking Sauce
- Lemon & Herb microwave rice
1. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan, Gas 6). Dice chicken, tomatoes and onion then add a drizzle of oil and the sachet of spices.
2. Tumble together and spread out onto a large roasting tin and bake for 25 minutes. When the timer goes, add our PERi-PERi cooking sauce and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes (or until cooked through), then squeeze lemon over the chicken.
3. Squeeze rice in closed pouch and make a 2cm tear at the top. Microwave on high for 2 minutes (700W)*. Chop the parsley and toss half in with the rice.
4. Place chicken on bed of rice, top with remaining parsley and dig in.
*Microwaves vary. For microwaves of different wattages, adjust the time accordingly.
Good to know stuff
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Preservatives
Nutritional and additional information
|Avg Quantity Per Serving||Avg Quantity Per Serving|
|Energy||715 kJ/173 kcal||559 kJ/135 kcal|
|Package format||Servings per product||Serving size|
Other stuff you need to know
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use all contents immediately. Once cooked do not reheat. Do not use if ingredients are bloated or leaking.