Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, ROI 14+ only. 10/12/18 – 16/12/18. Visit a Nando’s UK or Nando’s ROI restaurant, or order takeaway to collect direct from Nando’s, spend a minimum of £7/€7, then present your registered Nando’s card to receive an Orange Reward to be used between 07/01/19 – 25/01/19. Max 1 reward per person. Must have opted in to receive emails from Nando’s. Promoter: Nando’s Chickenland Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to holders of a registered Nando’s card of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 14 or over that have opted in to receive emails from Nando’s.
2. A minimum spend of £7/€7 is required in a Nando’s UK or Nando’s ROI restaurant or order takeaway to collect direct from Nando’s.
3. Promotion Period: Purchase between 00.01 GMT on the 10th December 2018 and 23.59 GMT on the 16th December 2018 inclusive.
4. To Participate: Visit a participating Nando’s UK or Nando’s IRE restaurant or order takeaway for collection, during the Promotion Period and spend a minimum of £7/€7, then present your registered Nando’s Card at the till to receive a Reward.
5. Maximum of 1 Reward per person.
6. The Reward: The Promoter will apply an Orange Reward to the customer’s account to be redeemed at any Nando’s restaurant between the 7th January 2019 and the 25th January 2019. The Orange Reward can be redeemed against Nando’s products such as ½ chicken, any single wrap, burger or pitta (excluding steak, butterfly and sunset burger). The Reward will expire after the 25th January 2019. The Orange Reward will not show in the customer’s online Nando’s card account this will only show at the till in the restaurant. The Reward can only be used on a future purchase.
7. The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
8. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
9. The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward, or seek its recovery, in the event of an participant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
14. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
15. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nando’s Chickenland Limited, St Mary’s House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.