Nando's Hot or Not Prize Draw
1. This Promotion is only open to Nando’s customers, aged 18 and over and are residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, who have been invited to complete the Hot or Not survey in a participating Nando’s restaurant.
2. This Promotion is not open to Nando’s employees, their families or anyone else associated with the Hot or Not Programme.
3. Customers can enter this Promotion from 00.01 BST on 27th March 2018 until 23.59 BST on 14th May 2018.
4. Purchase is necessary. Internet access may be required however a valid email address is required.
5. The participating product, Chicken Drums, can be bought from the following participating restaurants:
Belfast - Victoria Square
Bluewater - The Plaza
Dublin - Blanchardstown
Metrocentre – Qube (Halal)
Newcastle - The Gate (Halal)
Shepherds Bush (Halal)
6. Once a customer has purchased a participating product they will be able to complete the survey by:
a. Completing the paper entry form with the requested details, given once the participating product has been ordered, and handing it in to a member of staff to be entered into the Prize Draw;
7. Customers may complete the survey as many times as they wish, but, only one entry per person will be counted as an entry into the prize draw.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. The prize is a £/€200 Nando’s Gift Card, supplied as 2x £/€100 Nando’s Gift Cards. There are 30x £/€200 Gift Cards to giveaway, to 30 different customers. Only one £/€200 Gift Card can be won per person.
10. Winners will be selected in a random Prize Draw, conducted within 2 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, from all valid entries received, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
11. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 10 working days of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
12. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or
d. promotes any political agenda.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. The winners’ names and countries of residence are available on request by writing to us at the following address: Nando’s Chickenland Ltd, 7th Floor, Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 2TG.
15. The Gift Cards are valid for 18 months from the date of receipt – other Terms and Conditions for the Nando’s Gift Card apply see: https://www.nandos.co.uk/eat/gift-card/terms-and-conditions
16. Gift Cards will only be sent to a valid UK or Republic of Ireland address. The Prize will be sent by registered post to the winners’ addresses, as supplied in the survey.
17. Nando’s will not be responsible for any Gift Cards which go missing in transit.
18. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the Gift Cards. Gift Cards are non-transferable.
19. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
25. By entering this Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
27. These Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter name and address: Nando's Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London SW15 2TG.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.