We’re giving you the chance to win a spot at an intimate Nando’s Meet and Feast with Ms Banks, to celebrate her brand new single ‘Go Low’.
Ms Banks will choose 15 lucky winners + 1's who will be invited to a Nando’s restaurant in London for an exclusive meet up, where you’ll get your burning questions for the iconic UK rapper answered over some PERi-PERi.
For a chance to have a one to one chat with Banks, head to the Nando’s website and fill in the sign-up form.
Nando’s Ms. Banks Meet and Feast – Terms & Conditions
1. Nando’s Ms. Banks Meet and Feast (The Event) is only open to those who have been selected to secure a place via Nando’s official Promotion.
2. The Promotion is open to UK participants only. Entrants must be available to make their own travel arrangements to and from the venue to join the event at 16:00 - 18:00. Entrants must be aged 16 or over, excluding the Promoter’s employees and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Between Monday 30th August and Wednesday 1st September.
4. Eligibility: The Event is only accessible to those that were selected as winners from the Promotion after filling in their details on the Nando’s webpage form. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the entrants.
5. 15 winners will be selected by Ms Banks to secure a place at the Meet and Feast event where they will be able to engage and talk to Ms Banks whilst eating a Nando’s.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
7. Each winner will receive a free Nando’s meal at the event and will be required to provide their order prior to the event.
8. The event will take place in person at a Nando’s restaurant in London, to be confirmed no later than 48 hours prior to event. All participants will be responsible for travel to and from the event.
9. Your free entry to the event is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
11. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
12. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim their place at the Meet and Feast event.
13. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
15. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
16. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
17. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
18. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.