Want to win tickets to Reading Festival? You’re in luck…
We’ve got not one but four tickets to giveaway to you and three mates. Oh, and you’ll all get free Nando’s all weekend - dreams really do come true. Sound good? Just head here to fill in the sign-up form.
Full T&Cs can be found below.
Nando’s Reading Festival Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
1. Nando’s Reading Festival giveaway is only open to those who have been selected via Nando’s official Promotion sign up page.
2. The Promotion is open to participants from UK & Ireland. Entrants must be available to make their own travel arrangements to and from the event (Reading Festival 2021). Entrants must be aged 16 or over, excluding the Promoter’s employees and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
Promotion Period: Between Wednesday 5pm on 18th August to Friday 20th August 6pm.
3. Eligibility: The Event is only accessible to those that were selected as the winner from the Promotion after filling in their details on the Nando’s webpage form. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the entrants.
4. 1 winner will be selected by Nando’s at random to win the prize of 4 tickets to Reading Festival & unlimited Nando’s Food during the event period only (Friday 27th August – Sunday 30th).
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
6. The event will take place in person at Nando’s restaurant in London, to be confirmed no later than 48 hours prior to event. All participants will be responsible for travel to and from the event.
7. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If the competition winner is found to of broken this clause, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize offering from the winning entrant.
8. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participation.
9. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
10. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim their place at the Meet and Feast event.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
13. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
14. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
15. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
16. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.