We’re firing up the grills at Parklife this weekend where we’ll be serving up our first helping of Rule The Roost of 2015, featuring some VERY special unannounced guests performing on top of our Cock O’ Van.
Our festival residencies during 2014 featured the likes of Rudimental, Katy B, JME and Years and Years playing live, so you’d be clucking mad to miss out this year. Excited? Well we’d love you to join us at Parklife and we’ve got 5 x pairs of VIP tickets to giveaway for Sunday.
Just pop your name and email address in the comment box below to be in with a chance to win! It’s that simple. We’ll contact the winners via email by Thursday 4th June*.
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
To get you suitably fired up for Parklife, here are five Extra Hot acts we’ll be looking out for over the weekend:
Since unveiling one of the best albums of 2014 in ‘LP1’, FKA Twig’s profile has continued to soar and her turn at Parklife will be one of the hottest tickets of the weekend. Building on the bass-heavy alt-soul of her record, the Twigs live show is an unmissable audio-visual experience that will be one of the undisputed highlights of an epic weekend.
One of the UK’s most in-demand house and bass DJs, Birmingham’s Hannah Wants will be a huge draw over this Parklife weekend. Last year’s evergreen club hit ‘Rhymes’ remains locked in DJ playlists around the globe, and her recent Radio 1 Essential Mix (which is still available online) has met with a rapturous response. Get down early, we’ve a feeling this one’s going to get very busy, very quickly…
It’s been a major few months for this fast-rising Montreal-based producer / DJ, launching a new residency on Radio 1 and joining the ranks at XL Records, the home of FKA Twigs and The XX. Criss-crossing genres from deep house to hip-hop, the prolific beatmaker has already unveiled a host of essential mixtapes and remixes for the likes of Chet Faker and Banks, and he’s got a tasty sounding debut album on its way. At Parklife he’s hosting the Collonade stage on Sunday with a killer line-up of friends including Earl Sweatshirt and Benji B. See you down the front.
Now you might not know the name Jimmy Napes yet, but you’ll certainly know his work. For the prodigious young songwriter has helped pen some of the biggest hits of the last 12 months, working with Disclosure, Sam Smith and Clean Bandit, and bagging himself a Grammy in the process. Now stepping out onto the stage with his own music, he’ll be wooing Parklife with a bring-the-sunshine live set packed with upbeat, soulful pop.
Skream’s come a long way since the infamous days of Big Apple Records, the legendary Croydon record shop of old where he and many of dubstep’s early pioneers earned their stripes. Now a globetrotting party-starting superstar, Skream will be joining an all-star line up on the G-Stage, and given his encyclopedic music knowledge across the genres, it’s almost impossible to know what future sounds to expect.
*Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Competition closes at 5pm on Wednesday 3rd June 2015.
2. The winners will be selected at random and notified via email by 10am on Thursday 4th June 2015.
3. The prize includes a pair of VIP tickets to Parklife on 7th June 2015 only.
4. Please note that accommodation and/or travel costs are the responsibility of the winner and not offered as part of the competition prize.
5. All entrants and their accompanying partner must be over 18 – ID may be required.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. Winners that we can’t contact within one working day by reasonable means to send out their prize will lose their entitlement.
8. Nando’s accepts no responsibility for any damage, lose, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered to you or any other person’s as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.