Quarantine Cuisine: Nando’s top recipes to make at home!
Stuck for inspiration when it comes to making the most out of those store cupboard ingredients? Well, we’ve got just the thing!
With a bit of Nando's PERi-PERi sauce, some pantry essentials and a can-do attitude (and maybe a can opener while you’re at it...) we’ll get those tins tasting better than ever!
We have a heap of recipes carefully created recipes with substitutions in mind to make your lunch, brunch, dinner or snack delicious… Let's get started!
- No penne? Any pasta shape will do.
- No cream? Try cream cheese!
- Add in any veg you want to use up
- Try tinned sweetcorn (rinsed and drained) if you don’t have frozen
- Top with any fresh herbs you have to hand
- Add in any nuts you fancy (e.g. cashews or pine nuts)
- No tomatoes? Try red peppers
- No sweet potato? Try white potatoes, butternut squash or pumpkin
- You can use red onion or white onion
- No pepper? Try mushrooms or courgettes
- Make it veggie and leave out the chorizo
- No parsley? Add in coriander instead
- No feta? Use grated parmesan instead
Pick up our Nando's PERi-PERi sauces from most major supermarkets, and don’t just use them in these dishes. Use them to coat, smother, bake with and slather on just about everything. Get experimental with all this free time!
From See all our other delicious PERi-PERi recipes here.