Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion.
3. Receiving the Reward: If you are a registered Nando’s Card Holder, and you receive a promotional email from Nando’s on 2nd May 2017 telling you that you have received a free Orange or Green Reward, then the Reward specified in the email has been applied to your account.
4. Redeeming the Reward: You can redeem your Reward by:
a. Visiting the Nando’s restaurant during the timeframe specified in the email.
b. Select what you would like as your Reward, from the options available in the email received, and show your Nando’s Card when ordering.
c. You can redeem your Reward during the opening and closing times of the named restaurant in the timeframe specified in the email received.
5. The Rewards: There are two types of Reward available: Orange Rewards and Green Rewards.
6. Further Reward Details: In your email, it will either say that you have received a Green or Orange Reward. The Reward entitles you to one item from the list below:
a. Green Reward
i. ¼ Chicken;
ii. 3 Chicken Wings;
iii. Houmous with PERi-PERi Drizzle and Pitta Strips;
iv. Red Pepper Dip with Pitta Strips;
v. Spicy Mixed Olives; or
vi. PERi-PERi Nuts.
b. Orange Reward
i. Any single wrap, burger or pitta, excluding steak products, chicken butterfly products and the Sunset Burger.7. Nando’s Cards are subject to their own Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
8. We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a Reward to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.
9. If, for reasons we can’t control, a Reward is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative Reward which we hope you’ll still love but which will be of equal or greater value.
11. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or Reward itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Nando’s won’t be liable for this.
12. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. By participating you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
14. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Nando’s or its agencies, Nando’s and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion or Reward.
15. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
16. These Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.