Whether you’re struggling to get started or after some inspiration (featuring our famous PERi-PERi sauce), we’ve got it sorted!
From roasting to stir-frying, we’ve made a list of meals below that you can make easily at home. They’re quick, easy and made mostly with store cupboard ingredients. Minimal sourcing, maximum saucing!
So that you’re not stuck for ingredients, we’ve also added in some alternatives below in case you don’t have something specific that we’ve listed.
Now, let’s get started!
- No chicken? Use diced pork or beef (adjust cooking times) or tofu to make it veggie.
- Got some leftover roast chicken? This recipe is perfect for it!
- No peppers? Use mushrooms and/or courgettes instead.
- Out of pineapple juice? Apple juice works well too.
- No turkey mince? No problem! Use beef, lamb or pork instead.
- Coriander not your thing? Parsley works great too.
- Sub almonds for any other chopped nut or pumpkin seeds for some crunch.
- No cauliflower? Use a butternut squash (halved longways).
- No coriander? Pop in parsley instead.
- Sub almonds for any other chopped nut or pumpkin seeds
You can pick up our tasty PERi-PERi sauces from most major supermarkets so don’t forget to add them to your online shop or pick them up when you pop in. From pouring to coating to dipping and baking, they’re a purchase you won’t regret!
Need more inspiration? Check out all our PERi-PERi recipes here.