Summary Terms and Conditions:
16+ only. Visit ‘Eat in’ Nando’s restaurants between 11.30am until 9pm on Wednesdays in October 2020 for your chance to win a £/€10 or £/€20 off their bill.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to those aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion from 11.30 to 21.00 BST on Wednesdays in October 2020
3. You must purchase a menu item to be eligible.
4. To Enter: Visit ‘Eat in’ Nando’s restaurants during the Promotion Period and see if you are seated at the lucky table.
5. The Prize: The customers who are sat at one of the lucky tables will receive a voucher for £/€10 or £/€20 off their bill. The lucky table will change through-out the promotion.
6. Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize will be valid on initial orders only
- The Prize does not include alcohol
- The Prize is only valid on Eat in orders
7. The Prize is non-transferable, non- exchangeable and has no cash alternative in whole or in part.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be the diners who are sat at the lucky tables during the Promotion Period. The times will be pre-determined by the Promotor before the Promotion starts. The winners will be notified that they are a winner when ordering their meal.
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the selection process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Nando's Chickenland Limited, St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD.